Need a few reasons to move to Calgary? Here are some really good ones.
- Most sunny days of any major city in Canada.
- From skiing and hiking in the Rocky Mountains to fly fishing and water skiing – there are no boundaries.
- 50 minute drive to Canmore, 60 minutes to Banff, 90 minutes to Lake Louise
- Leading edge publicly funded healthcare system.
- State-of-the-art healthcare facilities.
- Groundbreaking research centres.
Parks & Pathways
- Most extensive outdoor pathway system in North America.
- Home to the two largest urban parks in Canada.
- Designated among the top safest cities in the world.
- Highest percentage of post-secondary educated citizens in Canada.
- Vast range of educational choices, from pre-school to post-graduate programs.
- Superior public and private education institutions.