Manager / Supervisor Project Controls
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Responsible for the overall management of the Project Controls Department.
- Leadership, mentorship and coordination of intermediate and junior Project Controls personnel.
- Knowledgeable of Microsoft Project and Primavera.
- Ability to interact and proactively resolve project control issues; ability to explain practices to employees and obtain their understanding and commitment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Comfortable with computer systems and software.
- Ability to analyze information, determine discrepancies, and resolve issues.
- Must be dependable and ensure that deadlines are maintained.
- Support the project management function by providing a timely and accurate gauge of projects progress in terms of quality, cost, and schedule date. The scope of Project Controls activities includes:
- Planning & Scheduling
- Cost Control & Reporting
- Project Schedule
- Cost Estimate and Major Equipment reporting
- Earned Value Report
- Project Schedule Updates
- Project Cost Report
Education and Qualifications
- Minimum 8 years’ experience project reporting and controls, planning/scheduling in an EPCM project environment.
- 8 plus years of Supervisory skills in a EPCM Project Controls Department.
- The ideal candidate will poses post-secondary engineering or business education, preferably related to the Oil and Gas Industry.
- Cost estimation and Construction experience is valued.
Equinox Success Statement
Equinox believes in providing exceptional service to our clients.
Equinox delivers focused & experienced premium teams customized with the best technical expertise to align with client culture and requirements to ensure successful projects on a repeatable basis