Manager, Process Engineering
|Job Type||Full Time|
- Must possess strong supervisory, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Sweet and sour gas experience required
- Broad exposure to sweet and sour natural gas facility design and construction related to field facilities (well-sites, gathering systems, compression, etc) and grass roots gas processing plants.
- Experience with NGL recovery, Acid gas injection dehydration, Refrigeration, Sulphur Plant, Turbo- Expanders and Gas Sweetening units is required
- Proficiency with regulatory requirements pertaining to gas processing
- Familiar with management of change
- Keen awareness of budget, schedule constraints and safety
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Diplomatic, maintains good client relationship
- Skilled at maintaining cohesive process teams
- Responsible for the overall management of the Process Engineering department.
- Leadership, mentorship and coordination of all process personnel.
- Execute and review Feasibility Studies / Conceptual Design / Process Studies/ Detail Engineering Design.
- Supervise and verify process simulations & modeling of oil processing facilities.
- Developing and stamping of key design documents (Material Balance, PFD’s, P&ID’s and Shutdown Keys).
- Supervise and Verify line sizing; PSV sizing; Preparation of equipment process data sheets.
- Conduct P&ID/HAZOP reviews; generate control narratives; prepare start-up/operating manual.
- Liaise with vendors and client on engineering issues
- Provide technical support to field personnel for start-up.
Education and Qualifications
- Successful candidate will be Professional Engineer (P. Eng.)
- Chemical Engineering or related Engineering degree.
- Minimum 10+ year oil and gas experience in a manager position (with EPCM background).
- Process design experience including process mass balances, process flow diagrams and process support services.
- Systems design experience including piping and instrument diagrams, cause and effect diagrams, hazard and operability design reviews and systems support services.
- Proficiency with HYSYS and related simulation software and Engineering codes( API, ASMEiso)
Equinox Success Statement
Equinox delivers focused & experienced premium teams customized with the best technical expertise to align with client culture and requirements to ensure successful projects on a repeatable basis.