Intermediate Contracts Administrator
Report to: President & CEO
Location: Calgary Alberta.
- Update existing master engineering contract when market conditions or project rosters change.
- Audit internal systems for accurate billing to clients
- Laisse with Accounting
- Laisse with Account Managers and Project Managers to ensure the timely availability of information for the preparation of tendering documents
- Maintain accurate client contract list for projects and track expiry profiles
- Review, draft and summarize Terms & Conditions of contract for execution
- Manage and preparation of rate schedules for accurate billing to clients
- Maintains and drafting pro-forma contracts and documents
- Maintain files on correspondence, change requests, contract amendments, and notices.
- Review commercial proposals to support Project Managers
- Support Business Development, both international and domestic, for proposals and contracts as required
- Complete first invoice review for new clients in our accounting systems to ensure alignment with the contract
- Monitor Accounts Receivable for follow-up with clients and payment
- Review and maintain corporate contracts (Insurance, WCB, etc.) documents as required
- Process contractor requests for progress payment, reviewing for accuracy of the request prior to issuance to cost control.
Skills and Abilities
- Business Administration diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business law or Accounting background
- A minimum of 5 years of prior contracts management experience in an EPC/EPCM environment
- Demonstrated experience in executing contractual terms and conditions in conjunction with established policies and procedures.
- Be proactive with clients to ensure contract compliance, generation of progress and status reports
- Ability to maintain the current system, procedures, and polices up to date and recommend changes as required
- Familiarity or knowledge of the Canadian Bidding Law, Contract Law, and Tort Law is strongly preferred
Equinox Success Statement
Equinox delivers focused & experienced premium teams customized with the best technical expertise to align with client culture and requirements to ensure successful projects on a repeatable basis.
|Job Category||Project Management|