Gas Plant Project Manager
Department: PM/ PE Dept
Reports To: Manager of Projects
Location: Calgary, Alberta
- Must possess strong team leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Gas Plant project experience is required. Pipeline experience is considered an asset.
- EPCM environment
- Broad knowledge of Engineering, Procurement, Expediting, and Inspection
- Project Controls (Cost & Schedule)
- Business Development skills are highly valued.
- Broad experience in natural gas processing & gathering facilities including:
- Compression & dehydration
- Refrigeration & turboexpander liquids recovery
- Sour gas treating – Amine
- Acid gas Injection
- Understanding of Regulatory Processes (Western Canada)
- Experience in project planning & execution of FEED & Detailed Engineering phases.
- The Project Manager is responsible to ensure successful execution of Natural Gas projects including facilities, pipelines, and plant modifications.
- Ongoing client liaison and communication throughout the project will be required. The ability to develop a rapport and a strong working relationship with the client is critical.
- The Project Manager will lead the communication with the EPCM discipline engineering team to ensure successful project execution. He/ she will run regular project specific meetings and be the driver of the overall project.
- The Project Manager will be accountable to lead his / her team of project and discipline engineers and will be ultimately responsible for success in terms of cost, quality, schedule and HSE.
- Knowledge of ACCEI estimating
- Growth through repeat business and generation of new business is encouraged and rewarded.
Education and Qualifications
- Successful candidate will be a Canadian Registered Professional Engineer (P. Eng.)
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree preferred.
- Minimum 15 + years Natural Gas experience with at least 8 years EPCM background.
- PMP designation is an asset.
Equinox Success Statement
Equinox delivers focused & experienced premium teams customized with the best technical expertise to align with client culture and requirements to ensure successful projects on a repeatable basis.
|Job Category||Project Management|