Job Title: Intermediate Mechanical Engineer
Reports to: Manager, Mechanical Engineering
Location: Calgary, Alberta
Equinox Engineering Ltd. is a Calgary-based EPCM firm. We are a market leader in oil and gas processing specializing in facilities design, implementation and operational assistance for natural gas, conventional and heavy oil projects. Our clients include several of the largest oil & gas producers in Canada and worldwide, and we are currently executing a wide range of sweet gas, sour gas, conventional oil, heavy oil facility and pipeline projects.
The Intermediate Mechanical Engineer will be responsible for engineering coordination with Oil and Gas experience.
- Reviews technical design, drawings, specifications and quotes
- Package Engineering is a must have.
- Solicits input and coordinates with Engineering disciplines, Procurement and Project Management team
- Evaluates bids and provides technical recommendations
- Coordinates vendor inspections, quality surveillance and reviews
- Liaises with client regarding packaged equipment issues
- Prepares equipment specifications and evaluations
- Possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has good teamwork and ability to coordinate
Education and Qualifications:
- P. Eng. – Mechanical Engineering Degree
- 5-7 years oil and gas experience with EPCM background
- Has solid working knowledge of Static and Rotating Equipment Design
- Has experience developing and evaluating packaged equipment vendors
- Must be familiar with relevant codes (ASME, API, etc.) codes
- Broad knowledge of typical gas processing packages (compressors, etc.)
- Has Project Engineering experience
Equinox Success Statement
Equinox delivers focused & experienced premium teams customized with the best technical expertise to align with client culture and requirements to ensure successful projects on a repeatable basis.
|Job Category||Mechanical Engineering|
|Job Work Type||On-Site|