Equinox Engineering is looking for an Mechanical Package Engineer to work on various Oil, Gas, Petrochemical Brown and Green Fields Projects, The candidate must have very good experience in design and alteration of storage tanks, pressure vessels and Rotating Equipment.
- Review and prepare technical design, drawings, specifications and quotes.
- Prepare Technical Specifications for Packages and Material Take Offs – MTO’s
- Prepare Material Requisitions and Bill of Materials for Piping and Valves.
- Knowledge of Mechanical design of pressure vessels and storage tanks.
- Review of vendor documents such as calculations, fabrication drawing and procedures.
- Provides services to operating facilities.
- Ensure that safety, environmental and quality requirements are met.
- Solicit input and coordinates with Engineering disciplines, Procurement and Project Management team.
- Evaluate bids and provides technical recommendations.
- Coordinate vendor inspections, quality surveillance and reviews.
- Liaison with client regarding packaged equipment issues.
- Prepare equipment specifications and evaluations.
- Possesses strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Has good teamwork and ability to coordinate.
Education and Qualifications:
- P. Eng. – Mechanical Engineering degree.
- Minimum 8 years’ oil and gas experience with EPCM background.
- Has solid working knowledge of Static and Rotating Equipment Design.
- Has experience developing and evaluating packaged equipment.
- Must be familiar with relevant codes (ASME, API, etc.) codes.
|Job Category||Mechanical Engineering|