Junior Project Engineer – EIT
Job Title: Junior Project Engineer / EIT Department: PM/PE Dept Reports to: Manager of Projects Location: Calgary, Alberta Equinox Engineering Ltd. is a Calgary-based EPCM firm. We are a market leader in oil and gas processing specializing in facilities design, implementation and operational assistance for natural gas, conventional and heavy oil projects. Our clients include several of the largest oil & gas producers in Canada and worldwide, and we are currently executing a wide range of sweet gas, sour gas, conventional oil, heavy oil facility and pipeline projects.
Equinox Engineering is looking for a Junior Project Engineer to work on Multiple Projects
- Must have 3 plus years of EPCM experience.
- Must possess Good technical knowledge in Oil and Gas processing – (EPCM Pipeline experience as asset).
- Strong technical foundation in graduated discipline and inter discipline roles.
- Capable of working on Multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong Focus on quality
- The Junior Project Engineer will have skills in Oil and Processing – EPCM
- The Junior Project Engineer works as a key part of the project management group to assist in coordination of discipline engineering and design of oil & gas projects.
- He / she will assist the Project Team in ensuring compliance with all regulatory processes, codes and standards.
- Coordinate and conduct design reviews with the discipline groups and the client to ensure all parties have made the required input to the design towards delivering construction work packages as per project schedule.
- Coordinates with vendor on all technical matters.
- Participate and work on all bid evaluations
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reporting, design recommendations and other technical reports required by the client.
- Growth through repeat business and generation of new business is encouraged and rewarded.
Education and Qualifications
- Successful candidate will be a EIT or P.Eng with APEGA
- Must have EPCM experience
- Mechanical or Chemical Engineering degree
- 2 – 6 years’ experience in an Oil & Gas EPCM engineering environment.
Equinox Success Statement
Equinox delivers focused & experienced premium teams customized with the best technical expertise to align with client culture and requirements to ensure successful projects on a repeatable basis.
|Job Category||Project Engineering|
|Job Work Type||On-Site|