Equinox Engineering is looking for a Lead Process Engineer – Pipelines to join our team.
- Leadership, mentorship and coordination of intermediate and junior process personnel.
- Execute and review Feasibility Studies / Conceptual Design / Process Studies/ Detail Engineering Design.
- Supervise and verify process simulations & modeling of oil processing facilities.
- Developing and stamping of key design documents (Material Balance, PFD’s, P&ID’s and Shutdown Keys).
- Supervise and Verify line sizing; PSV sizing; Preparation of equipment process data sheets.
- Conduct P&ID/HAZOP reviews; generate control narratives; prepare start-up/operating manual.
- Liaise with vendors and client on engineering issues.
- Provide technical support to field personnel for start-up.
- Must possess strong leadership communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Sweet and sour gas experience & SAGD Required.
- Experience modelling above ground and buried Pipelines in SAGD, Gas and Conventional Oil
- Experience with Pipeline Hydraulic calculations including Pigging Slug Analysis, Turndown and Ramp up analysis, Multiphase and Flow analysis.
- Experience with Schlumberger, Pipeflo, Aspentec, PipeSim, Hysys, and Pipe Segment.
- Broad exposure to sweet and sour natural gas facility design and construction related to field facilities (well-sites, gathering systems, compression, etc.) and grass roots gas processing plants.
- Experience with NGL recovery, Acid gas injection dehydration, Refrigeration, Sulphur Plant, Turbo- Expanders and Gas Sweetening units will be an asset.
- Proficiency with regulatory requirements pertaining to gas processing.
- Familiar with management of change.
- Keen awareness of budget, schedule constraints and safety.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
Education and Qualifications:
- Successful candidate will be Professional Engineer (P. Eng.).
- Chemical Engineering Degree.
- Minimum 10+ year experience. EPCM background with Pipeline experience a must have.
- Process design experience including process mass balances, process flow diagrams and process support services.
- Systems design experience including piping and instrument diagrams, cause and effect diagrams, hazard and operability design reviews and systems support services.
- Proficiency with HYSYS and related simulation software and Engineering codes (API, ASMEiso).
|Job Category||Process Engineering|