Equinox Engineering Ltd. is a private Canadian company located in Calgary, Alberta. We provide high quality Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) services to our clients in Canada and worldwide.
Equinox was incorporated in 1997, and has operating centers in Calgary (Canada), Brisbane (Australia) and Mumbai (India). Equinox executes facility and pipeline projects in natural gas, conventional oil and heavy oil markets.
Equinox is looking for an experienced and talented Marketing & Proposal Coordinator to join our Calgary based Business Development team. The role will be accountable for development of proposals, presentations, executing marketing strategies, grow new initiatives, develop sales collateral and templates, and organize events and trade shows.
- Coordinate Request for Proposals, Expressions of Interest, Request for Quotations and develop plans for proposal execution
- Participate in proposal development, track responsibilities and timelines to include all technical and commercial components with strategy to succeed
- Develop and maintain proposal material including resumes, biographies, technical experience packages, project profiles, etc.
- Coordination of entertainment, special events and tradeshows for clients and prospects
Development of Sales Material
- Includes design and production of sales collateral including printed brochures, project profiles, newsletters
- Create and design electronic material including PowerPoint presentations, animations
- Development of marketing packages (print and electronic) for lead generation with target clients
- Assist in web layout and design; management of content updates for several websites
Education & Qualifications:
- College or University Degree with a focus on Marketing or Communications
- Three to five years relevant experience
- Proficient in all Microsoft Professional Office software and Adobe Creative Suite software (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator).
- WordPress website maintenance as well as basic HTML & CSS.
|Job Category||Business Development|