Equinox is a world class oil & gas design and engineering firm with offices in USA, Canada, Australia and India. Equinox USA is based in Canonsburg, Pennsylvania and is growing rapidly.
Equinox has provided the highest quality EPCM services to our clients since 1997, specializing in gas processing, liquids fractionation, compressor stations, water treatment, power generation and pipelines.
The Mechanical Engineer will be involved in the engineering coordination working with rotating equipment, static equipment, tanks, pumps as well as pipeline. There will be some project management responsibilities in terms of customer interface and scheduling and coordination. The Mechanical Engineer will be a resident of Pittsburgh, PA. USA.
- Perform preliminary studies.
- Technical design, drawings, specifications, quotes and addendum.
- Supervise drawings.
- Construction cost estimates, supplemental contractor cost verifications.
- On-site measurements, inspection, reports and site surveillance including contractor coordination.
- Client liaison responsibilities on mechanical issues.
- Specifying, evaluating and selecting oil and gas processing equipment
- P&ID and mechanical drawing development skills are required.
- Design involvement will include pipeline, pressure piping, pressure vessels.
- Rotating Equipment design & optimization.
- Compressor specifications and analysis; Pump specifications & analysis.
- Stress analysis, finite stress analysis.
- Equipment specifications and evaluations; Mechanical drawing development & review.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Stress Analysis Software.
- Pressure Vessel Design experience.
- Rotating Equipment experience.
- Experience with well site equipment including piping design with stress analysis, pressure vessel design, line heaters, compressors and pipelines.
- Business Development skills are highly valued.
Education and Qualifications
- Professional Engineer (PE) certification (PA, OH or WV) is preferred
- Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering degree preferred.
- 8 -12 years of experience in an EPCM Oil & Gas engineering environment.
- Good working knowledge of Static and Rotating Equipment Design.
- Experience with piping and pipelines Stress Analysis.
- Applicable knowledge with codes (ASME, API).
Equinox Success Statement
Equinox USA delivers focused & experienced premium teams customized with the best technical expertise to align with client culture and requirements to ensure successful projects on a repeatable basis.
|Job Category||Mechanical Engineering|