Equinox Engineering Australia Pty Ltd
Equinox Engineering Australia Pty Ltd. is a private Australian company located in Brisbane, QLD. We provide high quality Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) services to our oil & gas clients in Australia and worldwide.
Equinox Australia is engaged in numerous Concept, FEED and Detail Design projects currently, working with several of the largest energy producers in Australia.
Equinox is looking for an experienced Project Engineer to join our Brisbane team to deliver gas processing and compression facility projects. The role will be accountable for regular face-to-face liaison with our clients, and to coordinate discipline engineering and design for the successful execution of capital projects.
Key Skills and Abilities
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong technical foundation in graduated discipline and inter discipline roles.
- Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently and managing a multi-disciplinary team
- design and construction of Gas Processing Facility (GPF) and nodal compression / dehydration facilities
- Experience with design and construction of field facilities (wellheads and flowlines)
- Field and site visit experience valued
- Familiar with technical specifications and Australian and international codes and regulatory requirements.
- Project Engineer works as a key part of the project management group to assist in coordination of discipline engineering and design of oil & gas projects
- Coordinate and conduct design reviews with the discipline groups and the client to ensure all parties have made the required input to the design towards delivering construction work packages as per project schedule.
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory processes, codes and standards.
- Coordination with vendors
- Participate and work on all bid evaluations
- Preparation of weekly and monthly reporting, design recommendations and other technical reports required by the client.
- Growth through repeat business and generation of new business is encouraged and rewarded
Education and Qualifications
- Engineering degree, Mechanical or Chemical Engineering preferred
- C.P. Eng, RPEQ preferred
- 5 to 10 years of experience in an EPCM Oil & Gas engineering environment
Equinox Success Statement
Equinox delivers focused & experienced premium teams customized with the best technical expertise to align with client culture and requirements to ensure successful projects on a repeatable basis.
|Job Category||Project Engineering|
|Job Work Type||On-Site|