Equinox USA is an oil and gas design and engineering company based in Houston, TX. We have provided the highest quality EPCM services to our clients since 1997, specializing in gas processing, renewable natural gas, carbon capture, EV charge stations, compressor stations, oil batteries, power generation and pipelines.
- Must possess strong team leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- MUST HAVE PE status (Professional Engineer)
- Gas processing projects experience is required.
- Business Development skills are highly valued.
- EPCM environment
- Broad knowledge of Engineering discipline functions
- Project Controls (Cost & Schedule)
- Gas Plant and/or Carbon Capture experience
- Pre-FEED, FEED, and Detailed Engineering and Procurement experience
- Broad experience in natural gas processing & gathering facilities including:
- Brownfield and Greenfield projects
- Gas treating (CO2/H2S removal and dehydration)
- Refrigeration & turboexpander liquids recovery
- Oil batteries
- Experience in project planning & capital cost estimating.
- The Project Engineer is responsible to ensure successful execution of projects including facilities, and plant modifications.
- Ongoing client liaison and communication throughout the project will be required. The ability to develop a rapport and a strong working relationship with the client is critical.
- The Project Engineer will lead the communication with the EPCM discipline engineering team to ensure successful project execution. He/ she will run regular project specific meetings and be the driver of the overall project.
- The Project Engineer will be accountable to lead his / her team of project and discipline engineers and will be ultimately responsible for success in terms of cost, quality, schedule and HSE.
- Growth through repeat business and generation of new business is encouraged and rewarded.
Education and Qualifications
- Successful candidate must be a Professional Engineer (PE)
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 + years industry experience with at least 5 years EPCM background.
- Houston, TX
Equinox Success Statement
Equinox USA delivers focused & experienced premium teams customized with the best technical expertise to align with client culture and requirements to ensure successful projects on a repeatable basis.
|Job Category||Project Engineering|
|Job Work Type||On-Site|