Equinox USA is an oil and gas design and engineering company based in Canonsburg Pennsylvania. We have provided the highest quality EPCM services to our clients since 1997, specializing in gas processing, liquids fractionation, compressor stations, water treatment, power generation and pipelines. Equinox USA is looking for a Project Manager who resides in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania USA.
- Must possess strong team leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Gas Plant project experience is required.
- Business Development skills are highly valued.
- EPCM environment
- Broad knowledge of Engineering discipline functions
- Project Controls (Cost & Schedule)
- Broad experience in natural gas processing & gathering facilities including:
- Compression & dehydration
- Refrigeration & turboexpander liquids recovery
- Sour gas treating – Amine
- Acid gas Injection
- Understanding of Regulatory Processes in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Coordination remotely with staff and some Business Development work.
- Experience in project planning & execution of FEED & Detailed Engineering phases.
- The project manager is responsible to ensure successful execution of Natural Gas projects including facilities, pipelines, and plant modifications.
- Ongoing client liaison and communication throughout the project will be required. The ability to develop a rapport and a strong working relationship with the client is critical.
- The project Manager will lead the communication with the EPCM discipline engineering team to ensure successful project execution. He/ she will run regular project specific meetings and be the driver of the overall project.
- The Project Manager will be accountable to lead his / her team of project and discipline engineers and will be ultimately responsible for success in terms of cost, quality, schedule and HSE.
- Growth through repeat business and generation of new business is encouraged and rewarded.
Education and Qualifications
- Successful candidate must be a resident of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering or related Engineering degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 + years Natural Gas experience with at least 8 years EPCM background.
Equinox Success Statement
Equinox delivers focused & experienced premium teams customized with the best technical expertise to align with client culture and requirements to ensure successful projects on a repeatable basis.
|Job Category||Project Management|