Equinox Engineering Ltd. is a private Canadian company located in Calgary, Alberta. We provide high quality Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) services to our clients in Canada and worldwide.
Equinox was incorporated in 1997, and has operating centers in Calgary (Canada), Brisbane (Australia) and Mumbai (India). Equinox executes facility and pipeline projects in natural gas, conventional oil and heavy oil markets.
- Must possess strong team leadership, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Oil and Gas experience is required.
- Business Development skills are highly valued.
- EPCM environment
- Broad knowledge of Engineering discipline functions
- Project Controls (Cost & Schedule)
- Broad experience in Oil and natural gas processing facilities including:
- Oil Batteries
- Multi-Well Tie-Ins
- Major Processing Plant experience such as Sulphur processing, crude oil upgrading and refinery experience.
- Understanding of Regulatory Processes (Western Canada & NEB)
- Experience in project planning & execution of FEED & Detailed Engineering phases.
- The project manager is responsible to ensure successful execution of Gas and Oil projects including facilities, pipelines, and plant modifications.
- Ongoing client liaison and communication throughout the project will be required. The ability to develop a rapport and a strong working relationship with the client is critical.
- The Project Manager will lead the communication with the EPCM discipline engineering team to ensure successful project execution. He/ she will run regular project specific meetings and be the driver of the overall project.
- The Project Manager will be accountable to lead his / her team of project and discipline engineers and will be ultimately responsible for success in terms of cost, quality, schedule and HSE.
- Growth through repeat business and generation of new business is encouraged and rewarded.
Education and Qualifications
- Successful candidate will be a Canadian Registered Professional Engineer (P. Eng.)
- Chemical or Mechanical Engineering degree preferred.
- Minimum 10 + years Natural Oil and Gas experience with at least 8 years EPCM background.
- PMP designation is an asset
Equinox Success Statement
Equinox believes in providing exceptional service to our clients.
Equinox delivers focused & experienced premium teams customized with the best technical expertise to align with client culture and requirements to ensure successful projects on a repeatable basis
|Job Category||Project Management|