Job Title: Senior Project Manager
Equinox Engineering Australia Pty Ltd
Equinox Engineering Australia Pty Ltd. is a and engineering service provider located in Brisbane, QLD. We provide high quality Engineering, Procurement and Construction Management (EPCM) services to our clients in Australia and worldwide.
Equinox Australia is engaged in numerous Concept, FEED and Detail Design projects, working with several of the largest energy providers in Australia.
Equinox is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join our Brisbane team to deliver gas processing and compression facility projects. The role will be accountable for regular face-to-face liaison with our clients, and to provide leadership for the successful execution of capital projects.
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for directing, controlling, and managing through all aspects of the project including in-house engineering, procurement, construction support, interfaces, administration functions and all external work undertaken by contractors and consultants throughout the design, supply, construction and commissioning phases of facility and pipeline projects.
Key Skills and Abilities
- Must possess strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Oil & Gas experience in an EPCM environment required
- Experience in project planning & execution of FEED & Detailed Engineering phases
- Capable of working on multiple projects concurrently and managing a multi-disciplinary team
- Broad experience in natural gas processing, liquids recovery facilities required
- Experience with design and construction of Gas Processing Facilities (GPF) and nodal compression / dehydration facilities
- Experience with design and construction of field facilities (wellheads and flowlines)
- Field and site visit experience valued
- Familiar with technical specifications and Australian and international codes and regulatory requirements.
- The Project Manager is responsible to ensure successful execution of projects including facilities, pipelines, and plant modifications.
- The Project Manager will be accountable to lead his / her team of project and discipline engineers and will be ultimately responsible for success in terms of cost, quality, schedule and HSE.
- Ongoing client liaison and communication throughout the project will be required. The ability to develop a rapport and a strong working relationship with the client is critical.
- The Project Manager will lead the communication with the EPCM discipline engineering team to ensure successful project execution. He/ she will run regular project specific meetings and be responsible for initiating, planning, launching, performance & control and closing.
- Have experience with design, bid, negotiations, build contracts, development of project strategy, contracts administration (lump sum, cost plus fee, unit price), pre-construction services and deliverables, and estimating.
- Growth through repeat business and generation of new business is encouraged and rewarded.
Education and Qualifications
- Engineering degree preferred; however, anyone with a proven track record fitting the above skills should apply.
- C.P. Eng, RPEQ preferred.
- 15+ years of experience in an EPCM Oil & Gas engineering environment
Equinox Success Statement
Equinox delivers focused & experienced premium teams customized with the best technical expertise to align with client culture and requirements to ensure successful projects on a repeatable basis.
|Job Category||Project Manager|
|Job Work Type||On-Site|