Job Title: Structural Engineer – Lead
Reports to: Manager of Civil Structural Dept
Department: Civil Structural
Location: Calgary, Alberta – Job is on site in the Calgary Office.
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively as part of a team to successfully deliver projects of all sizes and complexity
- Broad exposure to oil and gas facility design including both natural gas and heavy oil / SAGD projects, including field facilities / infrastructure projects
- Structural design experience of steel and concrete structures for Oil and gas facilities.
- Good knowledge welded and bolted connections for steel structures
- Experience in pile design for pipe racks and other oil and gas structures
- Strong background in modeling, analysis and design of steel structures
- Complete knowledge of industry standards for structural design
Education and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in civil engineering with Structures Major
- Civil Professional Engineer (P. Eng.).
- 8 – 15 years’ experience in structural engineering
- Experience with RISA 3D or equivalent structural software.
Equinox Success Statement
Equinox delivers focused & experienced premium teams customized with the best technical expertise to align with client culture and requirements to ensure successful projects on a repeatable basis.
|Job Category||Structural Engineering|
|Job Work Type||On-Site|